Learn how our essential services will continue to operate as we respond 'Together against COVID-19'.

After the court has decided


After the court has made a decision, you may need to sign documents at the court office. Before you leave, check with the court officer in the courtroom whether you need to sign an order.

You will need to make sure that you comply with any judgments or decisions.

In this section you will find information about:

Support for families of people sent to prison

If you have had a family member, partner or close friend sentenced to a term in a correctional centre, you can:

Image of Mullumbimby courthouse
Mullumbimby courthouse.

Need help with a legal issue?  

Call LawAccess NSW for free legal information.

Telephone 1300 888 529